Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I'm Back...



Well I thought I got the whole blog thing off the ground, but apparently I wasn't quite ready for the role of being an official "blogger."

Well, now I'm back, and ready to roll. As you can tell from the "superwoman" glasses!

Things for the Dunns have been quite busy lately. With a work trip to Jackson Hole, WY and Dallas for Trent Stephenson and Nicole Murphy's wedding, we've barely had time put our suitcases away, before heading someplace new! It has all been a lot of fun though!

Fall is in the air in Chicago, the shorter and cooler days are beginning to set in. I sure hope this coming winter isn't nearly as bad as this past winter!

4 comments:

Austin and Ashley Evans said...

Sweet Robin,
Thank you so much for your sweet comment and Im SO glad to have found your blog! I adore you and Travis and look forward to hearing about life!
Love you!
Ashley

Brooke & Freeland said...

CUTENESS!!! I saw your blog on Ashley's! It made me happy to see how yall are doing!!! Im so glad that you started one!! Miss you friend! Brooke

ashley, kyle, clay, and avery said...

Glad you are back to the blogging world! We love keeping up with you and Travis! Love & Miss you both!

Joanna said...

Hey Robin! Hope you and Travis are doing well, welcome to the blog world-it's so much fun! :)