Thursday, July 17, 2008

I'm a first timer!

Well, I've officially joined the blogging world! Not sure that our lives are interesting enough to blog about, but I figure this is a good way to stay connected to friends who we don't see or talk to nearly enough!

A little update on us, Travis and I just celebrated our one year anniversary in May, and we celebrated with a fabulous trip to Italy...sigh....it was a great trip that we shared with my Dad and step-mom, Bev.

I just returned from a two week trip to Russia, as a host for an alumni tour for the Northwestern Alumni Association, where I work. Since Travis was unable to take the time off since we had just gone to Italy, my Mom traveled with me on this one! It was a wonderful experience to share, and our eyes were certainly opened as we experienced the culture of such a unique country, which is, by the way, BEAUTIFUL!

Travis and I are currently living in Evanston, Illinois, which is just north of Chicago. We bought our condo last summer, and really love living here.

Travis is still working for J.P. Morgan, and is located out of the Mt. Prospect office, which is about a half-hour from home. As I mentioned earlier, I work for the Northwestern Alumni Association, as the Assistant Director of Clubs. I just started this new position in April, but am enjoying it so far!

That's a little on us...I love reading our friends' blogs, and hope you can enjoy ours as well!

2 comments:

ashley, kyle, clay, and avery said...

Love your blog! Can't wait to see what is to come! We love & miss y'all! Kyle, Ashley, & Clay

Bo & Jennifer Brobst said...

Hey guys! I got your link of Kyle & Ashley's blog. So good to see you've joined the blog world! Ha! Also, so glad you are doing so good! What a big summer you had! You will have to come meet the newest member of our family soon. We'd love to have you visit the south side of Chicago any time! :)

Bo, Jennifer, & Addison